Enviroclean recognises and accepts that our business activities have an impact on the environment. Through the pursuit of our continuous improvement policy, we select partner manufacturers who are committed to the care of the environment from raw material use through to utilised product disposal.
Both Enviroclean and our manufacturing partners are certified to ISO 9001 and 14001 standards. ISO 9001 involves quality management principles within a business and ISO14001 involves environmental management systems. Enviroclean work continually to ensure that we maintain these important, internationally recognised certifications.
Our prime chemical manufacturing partner company, who produce all Beaver chemicals, is no exception. They take specific care to;
- Select the most effective raw materials and equipment that have the least environmental impact
- Consistently alter formulations significantly ahead of Government environmental legislation, that always exceeds the minimum requirement
- Minimise wastage, packaging and transportation
- Recycle and segregate where appropriate
- Regularly maintain equipment to ensure optimum performance
Look out for our environmentally friendly symbol
You will find this environmentally friendly logo on many of our chemical products. It symbolises that the product is manufactured with consideration for the environment.
Enviroclean work continually to improve our processes to ensure that we work to the highest level of efficiency, we look forward to keeping you up-to-date with these developments in the future.
Please also be aware that full COSHH sheets and training are available free of charge.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Enviroclean team today on 01324 665050.